Thursday, January 10, 2008

where have you been?

I can't believe how long it's been since my last post. YIKES!!
I have a pretty good excuse for part of the time. I had been really sick and losing lots of weight ( I got down to 108 pounds) . Right before Christmas I had to go in for emergency surgery. I wasn't even done with Christmas stuff yet. I missed Christmas with my family and ended up not even giving gifts to several people. It sucked.

Since then I have done some knitting. 3 pairs of felted clogs, I am working on the tree jacket again, I started the over sized shrug from sensual knits ( love this book) swatched for the seeded cables cardigan also same book.
I finished Gretel, fetching and....something else, I can't remmeber.
Now I am going through the yarn stash and cataloging it on Ravelry and deciding what to get rid of. I also need to get rid of half or more of the quilting fabric I have and most of the rubberstamps and Scrapbook supplies I have. I just don't use them enough to justify the space they take up. So any suggestions for selling or getting rid of craft supplies, let me know.
Pictures comming in next post.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

OH NO! Hope you are feeling better now!!! take care of yourself!

8:54 AM  
Blogger stacysews said...

I hope you're feeling better now! Don't over-do it and take care!

10:45 AM  
Blogger LizzyAstro said...

Good to see you back again, I had wondered what you were up to. I hope you are feeling better now.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home