Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday!!


I had to go get this pattern yesterday. I couldn't find any really great fabric for it so I bought a midweight denim. If it turns out great I'll order something great. I have the fabric in the wash right now. I think I need the shorter version because I'm not tall but I like the longer view with five pleats more then the shorter view with three.


*opps I deleted the picture, I'll have to add it to the top.*



The lace skirt is making some progress although it's hard to tell.

This one is the tree jacket from zephyr. I'm using cotton ease in Charcoal. I really hope this high collar doesn't drive my crazy. I thought about shortening it but I really like the way it looks in the picture.



Finished: half dome from knitty. Made for the man of the house. This is soooo soft. G wants new fingerless gloves and I'm wondering if I can use the same yarn I used for this hat to make the gloves, although...I should probably use something tougher. Or at the very least more washable.







1 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

I love that skirt!!! Your knitting is looking great! It's cold here and I actually WANT to knit! LOL YAY!!!!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home