Monday, December 18, 2006

Amy Butler Messanger bag

Here are the pictures of the bag. I am not completely done I still need to :
1.sew up the opening from turning the bag
2.cut off the extra threads
3.press the life out of it
4.topstitch around the top
not necessarily in that order
My pictures are out of order but the one with the fish is the back of the bag, the one with the snap flap is the front and the 3rd I was trying to show the linning, back of the flap and the inside pocket thing.




black and white and magenta for my next one. The zippers will be magenta also.
I will write up a review of the pattern when I am not so tired.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Stacy
I bought it at the Local fabric store. If I had to guess I would say it is probably an Alexander Henry fabric. I will look and see if any of the selvages are left that had the name on it.
They sew up pretty fast as long as you keep your pieces organized and don't lose your snap 1/2 way through.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home