Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Cookies, and cleaning

I didn't get much done in the sewing area today. I did start on the 2nd messanger bag and will probably get that done this week. Grandma's quilt is ready for machine quilting so that's good.
I did some house cleaning today, always a good idea when your having company. I also made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies with G. That way the house has the happy fresh cookie smell.
Oatmeal cookies are my least favorite type of cookie but.. we had a ton of oatmeal that needed to be used and I figure they are practically healthy right? I put the Chocolate chips in there because what I really wanted were Chocolate chip cookies.
So now that I'm pretty much ready for Christmas I am looking forward to sewing for SWAP.
I will need to pull everything out and make sure I have all my pieces and then I think I'll start with the skirts because I can do thoes really quickly. I would love to start with the coat because it has been cold lately but I still don't have a fabric for it. I would love to find double faced wool in turquoise or brown. What does a California girl what with a wool coat ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home