Friday, May 04, 2007

What I learned this week

I learned a few things this week:

Working extra hours is good once in awhile
Working extra hours everday is not so good.

Going to work early to help your coworkers get the work done is ok.
Going to work early so your coworkers can goof off while you do all the work SUCKS.

Working on your Ripple blanket while listening to an podcast is great.
Working on you Ripple while watching LOST is BAD, very very BAD.

I had to start over AGAIN. I think I've got it now though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

thanks for the comment....i worked on getting the ripple pattern right for way to long one night...i absolutely think there is a typo in it...if it is looking right you probably figured out the same thing that i did:) if you want i can send you the pattern corrected to see if we had the same fix. just let me know. im more of a knitter(i learned to crochet first but switched to knitting because it doesnt hurt my hands as much) although i just got a new sewing machine finally so hoping to get better at that...i added you to my daily blog fix so i cant wait to see pics:) m_darcey@yahoo.com

7:42 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

You cant do ANYTHING but watch LOST during LOST.....that is it lol

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home