Sunday, April 29, 2007

The weekend just ZOOMED by

This weeknd I went out of town to visit family. My Grandfather lives near a Joanns. YEA!! So I went in and picked up two pattern on sale for $1.99 YEAH. I wais I had more time I would of picked another one but I didn't want to be late. I bought eyelet fabric on sale and a zipper and buttons to make 3877 not the wrap version because that's to similiar to the Mc Calls pattern I made. I think I'm going to make the sleeveless version and make two ties in contrast colors. Then I can accessorise in thoes colors. I also bought 4589 because it's similiar to the shirts I have seen in the fashion magazines for big money and they look so stinking simple to make.
I have a swap package I need to get put together this week for crafster and I'm working everyday so I won't get much sewing done this week. I was hoping to finish knitting my turtleneck tank but I didn't get any knitting done
while I was gone at all. While I was getting caught up on my web cruising I found a fun idea.
Random photos of stuff in your house. So, Toya I had to go take a look. I found this.

Ok maybe that's a normal site but he looked so cute sleeping on G's bed I had to show you.
This is kinda wierd. This is my dinning room corner. Big plant, on a a stool, Under you get Paint, stain, box of cement, paint rollers and my favorute the cat toy. This was were I put all this stuff because I thought we would get to it soon. It's been their since september. Well not the cat toy that moves around.

AHH and my favorite. While In G's room I found this lovely collection. This is her nightstand.
Let's see, Hello Kitty stamp, Nail polish, beads for a new necklace, tape, pencil shavings, mini drawer set, complete with action figure. And lots of other good junk.




2 Comments:

Blogger Toya said...

lol, I cut out that pattern but its still not sewn, and isn't it the weirdest thing, when you look at a group of things cluster together and you wonder why you put them there in the first place,,, can you tell I have a lot of time on my hands, lol
take care

6:50 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

I have that same pattern....hmmm, need to pull that out! LOL

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home