Thursday, April 26, 2007

I have an idea


I went to the Yarn shop today to knit. They have a knit group on thursdays. Although rarely are the same group of people there. Anyway, I discovered that I need to take something totally simple with no thinking what so ever because I can't think, knit and talk at the same time. I should have taken the two tone shrug but I didn't I took my tank which is totally simple but appently not simple enough because I goofed. So I need to either ignor it or frog it.

While I was at the yarn shop knitting away happy, happy, ( I hadn't discovered my error yet) I got this brilliant idea. ( this is where my friend would say uh oh!!) This is a really great idea.
I'm not going to tell you about it yet but here are some clues:
Two of the 3 yarns in the above picture, a pattern from fitted knits ( that doesn't call for anything even close to that yarn) size 15 needles. I can't wait to get started. First I should probably finish my two tone shrug and figure out what o do about my turtleneck tube vest. ARGH!! Actually first I need to pack for my weekend away.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

lol, what are you up to?

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home