Sunday, April 22, 2007

I'm DONe



Here it is done and shrunk.

Pattern cropped cardigan "without" leaf ties fitted knits

Yarn: cotton ease in lime

It was too big so I tossed it in the wash and then the dryer and it shrunk. I'm really happy. It's still alittle bit too big in the waist but it's pretty good. Next I need to finish my turtleneck vest and then I think I'll do a two tone shrug with some yarn I have.

I was going to give you a review of knit 3 ways but I'm still not sure how I feel about this book so I'm going to spend some more time with it before I post my review.

5 Comments:

Blogger stacysews said...

It's very cute! I really like it.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Toya said...

I don't like the knit 3 ways it a waste of money.
love you shrug that color is very pretty

3:04 PM  
Blogger Tany said...

Love it! Well done!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Very cute!!! What type of yarn did you use for it?

6:37 PM  
Blogger Linda L said...

I am not a knitter, don't want to be. But I love to see what those who knit can do. Love this! I am partial to this color but really like the look of this.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home