Thursday, April 12, 2007

opps!

This is my turtleneck tube vest from Fitted knits. Apparently I goofed. I was knitting last night while watching LOST and I didn't think to stop and look at it after casting on. This morning I picked it up and realized I could almost wear the neck portion as a tube top. Luckily I hadn't gotten very far yet so frogging wasn't too terrible. In my haste to start this project I had grabbed the wrong 16 inch needle and was knitting a 20 inch neck. You would think I would have noticed that last night but I didn't. OPPS !! It'a a pretty color though don't you think.

This is how Sydney spent his day. Wouldn't you love to be a cat. I bet he's dreaming about knitting needles. He loves them. He doesn't care about yarn just the needles and any pen or pencil you might be using.
off to RE cast on the 108 stitches for my turtleneck tube vest.

2 Comments:

Blogger Toya said...

that purple is beautiful, what yarn are you using?

3:39 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Beautiful yarn! And I feel ya, I had to rip mine back too, but only to the ribbing, my increases were TOO loose! LOL

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home