Monday, March 26, 2007

new book, new pattern

So, I think I posted that I bought fitted knits the book by Stefanie Japel. I think I have finally decided what to make first. I'm going to make the cropped cardigan. I bought one skien of yarn today to do a swatch. If it works I'll go get the rest of the needed yarn. It's a cotton, yarn in a pretty green. I'll post pictures this week.
The book has several project that I really like. The styles are fun and new and they look like they would go well with todays styles. I picked a quick easy pattern to start. I need something to work on while I'm watching TV or waiting for the family. I also thought it might look cute with Simplicity 3780 which some how managed to come home with me today. I don't usually care for the vintage patterns but I thought this one was cute for summer. I think I was just so excited to have finished my McCalls dress I was looking for another dress project. Hopefully I will like this one as much.

today in the mail I recieved my hoodie pattern the skirt apron. I love how the pattern is set up. It's like a little booklet with all the info inside. I can't wait to try this one out. I'll have to dig through my fabrics this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home