Friday, March 23, 2007

Whats in your mail box?

Today was a good mail day.
My eye pillow from stacy sews came today. I'll have to go say Thank you!! Can't wait to try it out. My Burda WOF finally came today. One package of buttons from the button swap ( no name but thier from Kansas). Very fun and colorful buttons.
Then I got a big box of fabric from Fabric mart. I didn't have alot of fabric but they used a huge box. I got the ITY blue knit print and the poly fabric with the cream background and floral print as well as a mystery bundle. I'll take a picture tommorow.
So what about that mystery bundle... well, I love the green corduroy and the cream wool will make a nice something.. but the lavender and cream wool, although it feels really nice it's not a color I normally wear. I also got a goldish cream almost brocade type fabric. I don't love that one either. So I guess 2 out of 4 isn't to bad.

I hope to sew this weekend. Maybe I will review fitted knits as well or another book.

1 Comments:

Blogger stacysews said...

Our organizer from the button swap is from Kansas (Topeka).

Yay, I'm glad you got your eye pillow!!!

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home