Sunday, March 11, 2007

Stopped by a notion

Don't you hate it when your zooming along on a project and discover you don't have the notion you need to go on. Today it was velcro. Ah darn that velcro!!!

Today I cut out another bag for the sweat shopp swap . I had made the needed 5 but ended up giving one away so I had to replace it. I used the left over black and white "face" fabric from one of the messenger bags I made. I should have that finished tommorow. I was working on Butterick5006( the circular needle holder) when I ran into the velcro problem, so I decided to do some of the steps out of order. I also though it might be fun to add ribbon trim to each ofthe pockets. I have a pretty good cololection of ribbon from my scarbook projects. Most pieces are pretty small. The perfect size to trim a pocket though.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger stacysews said...

I want the face fabric bag!!! I'm puting it on my sweat shoppe list!

5:44 AM  
Blogger Toya said...

yes, I really hate when I don't remember to check my notions list on my pattern, I am so bad when It comes to that, I always find myself grabbing my key and some cash trying to make it to walmart or joanns before closing time to grab one spool of thread or something,,, you would think I would have learnt my lesson by now, lol

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home