Wednesday, March 07, 2007

new book

Last night I had to run to the store to get a zipper for a bag I'm working on as well as some bonning for the handle. I decided to look at the bookstore while I was at it. I love books and have a hard time not comming home with a new one. But since I haven't bought any new patterns I think I deserve a book. I bought this one. The impatient Beader gets inspired. I've looked at others in this same series but I relaly like this one. I have a ton of beading supplies but haven't done any in over a year. I used to make jewelry for my mom and aunt and friends for birthdays and special ocations but I got so caught up in sewing I put it aside. This book is fun because it has other crafty projects as well as jewelry. I hate it when I buy a book and then can't find the materials that they used for the projects, but this looks like it uses pretty normal stuff. It also has a good list of resources in the back.
I have several sewing projects that I cut out over the last few days and dinner cooking in a crock pot so I hope to get lot's done today. Unless I get destracted by my new book and have to go start something new.

1 Comments:

Blogger stacysews said...

Oh, my gosh, I saw that book a few weeks ago and thought it looked good (not to mention that the title sounded like it would describe me!). I can't wait to hear more of your thoughts on it - I may have to pick this one up!

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home