Sunday, February 25, 2007

Pirates and kitties

I'm participating in a swap on crafster and I needed to make a crochet hook roll for my swap partner. Normally I just decided what I'm going to do and send it off. I like it to be a surprise but this time I had 2 sets of fabric that would be perfect so I made both. I'm going to give my swap partner the oportunity to pick the one she wants. I actually made 2 of the "Hello Kitty" ones because when G say what I was doing she had to have it. She is a nut for anything ANime, Manga. Japan etc. She won't be putting crochet hooks in hers, she will use it for her drawing supplies. So here they are rolled.


This is the Pirate one open. The red is much more red in person and the ribbon matches.
Here is the pirate print. You can't see it very well from the rolled view.

Here is the Hello Kitty open.






2 Comments:

Blogger stacysews said...

OOOOh, I love those - they are so fun!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

these are adorable!

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home