Monday, February 26, 2007

My Burda Magazine finally came today as well as the Marfy patterns I ordered. I picked this one I thought the belt on the top was a fun idea and this one . I just like it. It will be awhile before I get to these. They are not fast quick patterns, no Seam allowances no instructions (although I have a habit of not reading them anyway) I think they will be fun though.
I'm working on another top for SWAP today. I spent sometime this morning looking at last years swap examples and I feel like me Rayon skirt is out of place with the rest of the pieces. I think I need something like a denim skirt butI want something kind of fun and trendy. Very casual so it goes with the other pieces. If you have a suggestion I would love to hear it.

Back to sewing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home