Tuesday, February 27, 2007

shirts

I need help on this top. It's not closed at the moment I just have a pin holding it closed and I can't decide if I should:
* add a button
* Make a tie that goes around the body like in the original design ( burda 8122)
* sew it closed
* hidden closure?
I pined the sleeve to the front so you can see it has a bell sleeve, I also need to finish the bottom and of course the sleeves. What do you think ?

I finished another top for swap kwik sew 3039 ( I should have pressed it before the picture)


5 Comments:

Blogger stacysews said...

I think making a tie around this top would ruin it's look. I vote for sewing it closed or make a hidden closure. How are you going to finish the hems?

7:56 PM  
Blogger Tany said...

I agree with Stacy on this one.

12:59 AM  
Blogger Toya said...

I love the color blue, very lovely tops and I was just writing about how I need to start planning either to sew some tops or just pick up a few at the mall

1:44 AM  
Blogger Sharon Sews said...

I'm with Stacy and Tany on this one. Sew it closed instead of adding the tie. Love the color by the way.

5:51 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

good, that's what I was thinking.
I will sew it shut.
As for the hem, I think I am going to either add a tiny blue strip to the hem oe just do a narrow hem with both layers.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home