Sunday, April 08, 2007

happy easter

I Hope everyone is having a nice Easter or if your not an Easter person a nice sunday.
Here is my Cropped cardigan wiith leaf ties. I'm working on the body. I thought I was going to be done but I took some time to work on knitting up a pair of socks for the 52 pair KAL. Looks like I'm already behind and it's only the end of the first week. That's ok I'll make up for it later. It's hard to knit socks when your anxious to wear some cute new spring shoes.

My cardigan is in cotton Ease "lime" and I'm getting gauge perfectly on size 8's.
Here is my pink robe Kwik sew 3350. ( It's big) It looks pretty good considering all the stupid mistakes I made while sewing it. I don't sew well when I have alot on my mind. I can knit but not sew.
You can see some Easter fun on the floor there. Thoes were some of G's Easter goodies this year. She is still missing two eggs. I guess I should of made myself alittle note about where I hid each one.

3 Comments:

Blogger stacysews said...

We're still missing a peanut butter cup egg somewhere in the house - so either someone snuck one or I'll find it in a couple of weeks!
-stacysews

4:11 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Looks very pretty......

6:45 AM  
Blogger Knittacia said...

The robe looks very nice.

About the Royal Tweed for the Textured tunic: I live in Norway and I can not buy Lang yarns here, so I bought this from a web-shop in Germany (www.wollywood.de).
But you are probably better off ordering from someone in the US.

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home