Tuesday, January 29, 2008

end of the month

So January is almost over. I have done alot of knitting this month. I have quite a since of accomplishment. So what's the plan for the shortest month of the year. I joined two swaps of Crafster. One isn't really a swap so much as a destashing atempt. Its called givers and needers ( I think) the idea is that you put together a box of supplies that you have too much of and send it to some one who needs it. I think it's a great idea. I have lots of other crafty materials that I don't use anymore it would be great to see it go to a good home.
The 2nd swap sounded fun it's the yarnies scavenger hunt. You have a set of categories and you find items that fit thoes categories to mail to your partner.
I also joined hat attack on ravelry. Its the same idea as the sock wars but it's with hats instead. Because we all know knitting two socks is a problem for me. I'm working on that though.

In my knitting a mile goal I have now knit 1781 yards. My needles are smoken!! That's 21 yards more then I needed and I still have 2 weeks.

I would like to set the goal of finishing one UFO a month. This month I finshed a felted Noro Bag that has been waiting for a strap and the flap to be knitted for 2 years. I finished that yesterday and even felted it. So sometime this week maybe even later today I am going to take a picture of each of my UFO's and post them. I will decide if it's to be finished or frogged and then I have to finish it this year. With the exception of maybe two big projects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home