Monday, October 06, 2008

I have goosebumbps

I am sooo excited. I totally forgot I ordered this kit. It came today while I was at work. I can't wait to get started. The only problem is that. It's going to take me years to finish it. Why? It's knit on a size 2 needle. What was I thinking? A size 2 for a bag. A bag in 17 colors. OHHH but won't it be the most perfect bag you ever saw. People will stop me on the street to say OHHH MY what a wonderful bag you have. The kit actually has enough yarn to make 2 bags. 2 bags on a size 2....hmmmmm yea, lets just try to knit one for now.
I'll have to go buy some needles for this. I am really excited.




5 Comments:

Blogger mooncalf said...

Ooh there's something extra exciting about getting a kit for something. All those differently coloured balls of wool just waiting to be knitted up.

2:15 AM  
Blogger Tekgirl said...

Oooh, lok at all those scrumptious colours. No wonder you're all excited! I'd be well chuffed if that arrived in the post for me. Now gwt knitting- I want to see what it looks like made up :)

4:53 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

All... [gasp!} those... [gasp].... colors [gasp}...::faint::

9:01 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I've been thinking of ordering that exact kit! Seeing all that yarn has really set the hook now. :) I recently got a gift certificate to knitpicks and I'm thinking this bag might be the way to go! Do you know what the finished size will be?

11:08 AM  
Blogger Lupie said...

Wow what a bag. Your right people will stop you! The colors are my favorites. Don't you love knit picks yarn!

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home