Sunday, January 14, 2007

another cold day

Today I am making stew so the whole house smells like food. I am also trying to clear some of the piled up projects off of my sewing area so I can sew faster. Or at least not loose my pieces while I am sewing. G is finishing up her board for the science fair and D is working on the computer. So it's a nice quiet day, the perfect sunday.
Last night I finished knitting the cat bed for Sydney, so I was able to felt it this moarning and now its sitting outside trying to dry. I will probably end up bringing it inside and putting it by the heater but I don't like that wet wool smell so I was hoping I could at least dry it alittle outside. Normally here in Californina it's no problem to dry it outside but it's been so cold lately I'm not sure it will dry out there.
Not that I need a new project but I have joined this knitalong. pirates We call them pirates. I don't know if I will make it for G or D but I'm sure they would both love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home