Saturday, May 05, 2007

looking for something

While I was out of town last weekend I went in a Joanns and while I was there I looked through the scrapbook department. They had a kit for making a recipe box in the scrapbook style. I did'nt buy it because it was $20 .
The more I think about it the more I think I would like to make one for my daughter, She took home ec last year and has really started to get interesed in cooking. I would like to include all the receipes that my family makes. Especially now that I have lost two Grandparents I feel like I need to hold on to the receipes and pass them on.
I was then thinking that it might also be a nice gift for my cousin who is getting married.
The thing is I really wish I could find a picture of what the kit looked like. Or a picture of a similiar idea. I wish I had a Joanns around here so I could go look it over again.
I have been trying to find it on the website but I can't seem to find it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Toya said...

well you can always go back and us a coupon that is what I do,, the joanns is on my way home so I usually just stop out,, I never pay full price for anything in there, lol

4:12 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I don't have a Joanns. near me. I was on vacation visiting my Grandfather when I went in one.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home