Thursday, September 04, 2008

What is she doing?

Hey, dude. Wake up.

What?

Look ! I think she's going to..

No way, not happening.

But look at what she's doing. I'm sure she's going to...

Big deal she's cleaning off the desk. The last time she did that you got yourself all excited and then what? She blocked a sweater. Remmeber that? Not only were you totally dissapointed but we had to sit here and watch the darn thing dry.

No. I'm sure this time. She is really going to do....it.... I can feel it in my electrical cord. . I really think it's gonna happen.

Well.......She does have the big scissors out. Wait is that......thread? Do you see thread?

See !! I told you, she really is going to do...wait a minute.. do you hear that?

Oh well so much for that, might as well go back to sleep. You know that guy only brings books and yarn these days. Ohhh remmember the good ole days when all he brought was fabric ?

yes I do...we used to try and guess what she was making next.

Now where is she going?

Well, your not going to believe this. But I think...no she couldn't be.

What ? what is she doing, tell me ? You know I can't see that far from my spot.

You won't believe it ,but I think she's counting her shoes?

It's been along time but I don't remmeber her counting her shoes before she started a project before?

No me either, we might as well go back to sleep, looks like she's just lost her mind.

1 Comments:

Blogger KnittingBlueContent said...

Ohhh - what could you be up to? I look forward to more of the story.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home