Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Patterns and RTW

I want this dress from Banana Republic. There must be several patterns I could use for this. This is the look that was showing up quite a bit on the runway this season. Simple, clean, ready for anything.


This is the pattern for the white top I started a couple days ago. I just got an email from Anthropology with



this white summer top in it. Doesn't that look a lot like that simplicity top ( 3867) I'm sewing right now? I hope mine turns out as well.
Link to Banana RepublicBanana Republic.
If you have any pattern suggestions for the black dress please post.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tany said...

I love that black dress! There's one just like that in Patrones! Go to www.patrones.com and click on "Guia de Modelos"; on the pop-up window click on "Dia Claro Noche Oscura" and place the mouse on the last square (on top). :))

12:36 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks Tany. I don't get Patrones magazine though and it's not available anywhere locally. Otherwise that would be a great dress.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Tany said...

:( That is too bad... Maybe you can get it on Ebay; I got this link from LMH's last review on PR: http://stores.ebay.com/Stoff-Art. She doesn't have the last issue on sale yet, but who knows... Anyway, maybe you can get a similar pattern elsewhere... I hope you do, It's a lovely dress.

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home