Saturday, January 27, 2007

working through the list

Well let's see how th day went.
Here is the plan:
1. Sew the bottons on my pin cushion. DONE
2. I'd like to make two more but that should probably wait. MADE ONE
3. I am going to make the purse from quilts and more. DONE
4. Make a knit top in green ( Vogue 8151 wrap top)NEED TO HEM, THEN DONE
5. go through my swap fabrics again and revise my plan. LOOKED AT PANT PATTERNS FROM STASH
6. Pick my next swap piece and start it. CUT OUT SKIRT #3 Brown Rayon. Simplicity 4500
Last week I bought Kwik sew 3497( new pattern) and today I found a white knit fabric in my stash to use.

I also did lots of laundry, changed the sheets on the bed, and bought groceries.
I also worked on my pirate hat, I am almost ready to start the linning.
Tommorow I will take pictures, after I finish the knit top.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home