Wednesday, January 17, 2007

happy day

The pirates are comming along very nicely. I'm on row 29 and much to my amazement I am actually learning the pattern so the next hat should go very quickly.
Today my Burda wof magazine came and I was sooo excited. I have been waiting since october.
Also in the mail from netflix was the last dvd for season 2 project runway. G and I had to watch it and see who won right away. Then there was the new Instyle magazine, which I will take with me this weekend when I go out of town. I also got the Amy Butler Decorator weight fabric that I have anxiously been waiting for. Its made in Japan and its so cool. I'm thinking bags. I couldn't afford to buy very much of it sosmell projects with other fabrics worked in are my plan.
I need to get back to SWAP sewing! I also need to finish the 3rd Amy Butler messenger bag. It's time to get back on track but with all these new goodies it will be hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home