Monday, January 29, 2007

Well it was bound to happen, Ive been tagged.
It works like this:
1. someone tags you
2. you post five things about yourself that you haven’t already mentioned on your blog
3. you tag 5 people you’d like to know more about

Hmmmm 5 things
1. I have never seen snow.
2. I have lived in California my whole life. In fact I have only lived in three different cities/ towns.
3. I absolutely LOVE mint chip ice cream.
4. I learned to sew when I was really little. My mom used to sew all the time, and I assumed everybody new how to sew.
5. I married my high school boyfriend.

Now I'm off to tag someone, 5 someones.

Ohh I almost forgot Burdastyle has a new forum up, you should go check it out.

I didn't do any sewing today, I'm feeling yucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home