Thursday, May 17, 2007

Where have I been?

I know it's been forever since my last post. I have been really really busy this week. Working mostly. I also got my teaching assignment for summer school and it's gonna be a challenge this year. I have a combo class 2nd through 5th grade. That's such a huge range of ages. and I'm expecting a large class about 36 students. I still have my other teaching job in the evenings as well. Ok enough about that. I'm rippling although I've done as much RIPPING as I have rippling it seems. It's still fun though. I'll try to get some pict's up soon. I cut out a skirt for SWAP but haven't had anytime to sew it. I think it's 4695 simplicity.

Inspirational wed had some great free pattern listed this week if you want to knit up a summer tank go look. I do not need to start any new projects. thank you very much. will see how long I can hold out before picking one and ordering yarn.

New McCalls patterns are out. That's all the news I've got for today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Toya said...

sorry I couldn't get you an invite to the blog, but blogger is not excepting your email,,

8:29 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

come on....you know you need a new project! LOL

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home