Saturday, June 09, 2007

ripples, sewing and I'm so happy it's the weekend!!

Look at at my sea of ripples!! This is ripple #2 I haven't restrated ripple #1 yet. After having to rip the whole thing out I haven't wanted to start it again. I will though. For now this one is growing and growing and I'm starting to run out of some of the colors. It looks like it takes about 25 yards to do each two row section. That's an approximation though.

And there was some sewing today. I quickly made a curtain for the bathroom we have been remodeling. Ignore the dirty tile I haven't cleaned it yet from all the construction mess. We left the tub and shower alone but pulled out everything else.
And yes it really is that orange.
My daughter picked the color. I figure since it's just the accent color I could live with Orange untill her new favorite color comes along.I still haven't had time to start the green gable top. I have been trying to figure out how to make a hexagon granny square. It's not going well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

You've been busy!! motivate me to ripple please! lol

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home