Saturday, June 21, 2008

Are they teasing us?

Do you ever feel like the pattern designers are teasing you? For example, while your knitting away on a very complicated intarsia+Fair isle project and the pattern calls for adding a new color on the first stitch...just for that one stitch.. and we all know that stitch isn't even going to be seen because it's in the seam, don't you feel a little like they are teasing you?? well miss designer person who is probably sitting somewhere having a nice drink with her feet up laughing to herself, I added that stupid color for that one stupid stitch but I'm not doing it on the next one so there !!
And just to show your not the boss of me, I'm using totally different colors on the next section because I don't want my leaf to be pink and my flower to be brown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home