Friday, May 30, 2008

did you vote

Did you vote ? No this isn't one of thoes political party questions. This is way more important then that. Drops has the new fall 08 pattern choices up for voting. You can pick 10 favorites to vote for. Secretely between you and me.... I didn't find 10 this time. That's ok though.

So what did I like... oh I must apologize for the bad photo's you should go to the site and check them out yourself..and vote if you feel like it.
so first one.. I like this floopy lace stitch hat. The pattern is fun, and it looks easy to wear.

I love these. You must go look at these on the site. I DO NOT want to make them. I want someone else to make them for me. I love them.

This jacket has some cute features. It has three different stitch patterns, one at the shoulders, one at the hips and one at the waist. I like the bell sleeves but they look to short. I like the rounded fronts and the neck line.
This looks so much like a Norah Gaughan design. Was it volume 2. The whole bottom looks like it was borrowed straight from her sweater. The striped yarn really gives it a geometric look. I feel like it has arrows pointing to her belly though.



This little cropped vest. I know it look ssimple and like so many other things but I voted for this one. I just like it.





This one although I don't care for the pattern that they picked I was inspired by it. I'm thinking if you take a kaffe fassett design and place it on the top of the bag. His designs are fantastic but so much work. In a bag you could do a small amount of the work and of course because it's felted you could hide all the liitle imperfections.




Back to knitting.
Have you ever knitted sock yarn on size 11 needled? It's wild man wild. Although I must say at this point it looks a bit like spider vomit.















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home