Tuesday, April 29, 2008

stackable cats.

I love this pattern. What would I do with them? no idea, but I love them. It's hard to see in the picture but the little white one has brown patches. It's so cute.
I didn't get any knitting done this weekend. I
have been ridding my bike and I haven't fallen off ,YEA!!
I need to go to the car place to get the snog check done this week so I am picking a small portable project that doesn't take too much attention. You know how it is, you don't want to listen to other peoples conversations or be distracted by the people around you but it's almost impossible in a place like that. So I need a project that keeps me busy but that I won't completly mess up on when I am thinking to myself " did she say, what I think she said"?
What I should do ,of course is pull out one of the sock projects that needs the 2nd sock. Maybe I will. I do still have that malibrogo yarn though... I guess will just have to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home