Monday, April 07, 2008

Yarn Yarn and more yarn


My favorite yarn shop is going out of business. It's very sad. On the up side I have been able to get some great yarns for cheap. This was the bag of yarn I originally pulled aside to buy during the big sale. I added a few others since then. The manos I used for Tahlia, the rio for slipper boots, the cashmere just because.
In the picture you can see: grey Rowan wool cotton ( for the pullover in crochet me) Black Rowan calmer (for the pullover in knitting nature ) Purple Cascade Eco wool (for central park hoodie if there is enough) Dark red 2 skiens of Rio de la plata ( for another cabled hat, maybe the stitch diva one) Kollage Dreamy (for a tank either my own design or the stitch diva cecilia chemise) Red Schlana bamboo yarn ( Ok I have no plan I just really liked the color of this yarn)
In knitting news Tahlia is soooo close to being done. I just need to finish the neckline edging and figure out how to block it. Ohhh and get buttons, I'll do that tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home