Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tour of California

This week is the Tour of California and Tommorow is the day they ride through our part of the world. I love to see them go buy it's just a blurr of wheels and spandex. Unfortunately the weather has sucked so I'm not sure how much fun it will be standing out in the rain to see them go by but I will be out there anyway. The other thing going on is the lunar eclipse that will happen tonight. Again the weather is so bad we might not see it but I hope we will.

In knitting news I have finished all the parts of Tubby except for a million bubbles. I need to find some good info on how to do the eyes next. I have also been working in finishing the tree jacket but just realized I made a mistake in the pattern section several inches back.....ahhh do I frog again or ignor it? I really want to be done with this one. I think it will be fun to wear but I am so done knitting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home