Monday, March 17, 2008

New patterns, inspiration overload.

Well, it started with the new issue of Knitty. It's spring according to knitty anyway.
I love three of the new patterns. Nob hill ( which I finished ,except for seaming and buying a button) Tahlia and the lace scarf. I am planning to use manos for Tahlia. The scarf will be put in the later pile.
Then Stitch Divas posted the new spring patterns. EEEKK. I love the broomstick lace jacket ( hourglass jacket) Never mind that I have never done broomstick lace, how hard could it be.
I also love Labyrinth. I will probably un "puff" the sleevs though. And then the crochet top, Cecilia Chemise. This would be so cute over a tank in the summer. It looks fast too. ( I wonder....do I have yarn for that?
Oh yea I also decided I have to make Imogen by pearl grey. It looks so comfy and I have the perfect yarn picked out for it, Rio De la Plata. It's the same yarn I used for Gretel. ( you should check this pattern out on Ravelry)
Then when I was showing off all the patterns I want to make, Heather said OHH you should make the vest I made. New Wyoming, it's from the most recent Knit scene. It was a fast knit and you could use that yarn you wanted from Michaels.


Oh yes ,and I was just reminded ,that I mentioned, I could make these also from knitty for G.
Is that 9 new patterns that I want to make. Well,, at least none of these are on tiny needles with small yarn.
And what happen to the tree jacket that I was FOR SURE going to finish in february then for sure in March ? I made an error and it's back in the bag. So for now we are not talking about the tree jacket.

1 Comments:

Blogger frogginette said...

Can't wait to see your Nob Hill! I'm really wondering how mine is going to turn out...or if I'll even have enough yarn to finish it!

http://frogginette.wordpress.com

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home