Friday, April 25, 2008

Finished pictures

Here it is. Done!!
Front top close up
Button close up




Sleeve close up.


Info:
Pattern is the vine lace top down cardigan by Sweaterbabe.com
Yarn is Malibrigo chunky in sealing wax, I bought 10 skiens and used all of 6 and a small amount of the 7th
I made the smallest size.
Modifications, my guage was slightly off so I have a smaller finished project. This was perfect for me, I had done the math and found that the smaller guage would give me a closer fit. The 40 inch bust on the original would have been huge on me.
I made the collar much smaller, half as many rows I believe.
I replaced most of the sleeve ribbing with the lace pattern and increased the length of the finished sleeve.
I did not do the pockets. I know I would never have used them and I didn't think they were needed.
I recommend the pattern, it was easy and well written. Thier were a 2 errors but I think they have been fixed, and they were not big problems to begin with.




3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Such a pretty sweater - you must love it!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

How GORGEOUS!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Alana said...

Wow, Stephanie, that turned out great. I cant wait to see it in real life!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home