Monday, April 07, 2008

It's done!!

This is Talia from the newest Knitty.
I used Manos del Uraguay in Thistle. I have a ton of yarn left over but I don't remember if I bought 4 or 5 hanks. I have two left over. My cousin made the pretty beaded necklace. I'll have to take a better picture of that.
I was afraid it was going to be too tight across the bust but the lace section really opens up when you block it. The dress form is bigger then I am in the hips and waist
but it still fits me well. Tried to take a close up of the cool buttons I have been saving for years. They have seahorses on them.






Yea!!! Happy dance!! Now what.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Very cute!

3:55 AM  
Blogger ChelleC said...

Adorable vest. I love it. Thanks so much for coaching me through mine as well. You're a valued addition to our vest group.

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home