Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Not done but almost

I didn't finish the sweater but it's close. I need to finish the hood, seam the arm pits, weave in the ends and block it. It really needs to be blocked. I haven't been very gentle with this poor sweater. I have crammed it in bags, stuffed it in drawers and even thrown it across the room. So a good blocking will be needed.
You gotta love a child who is willing to put on a nearly finished sweater with the needles still sticking out and pose for a picture.
So what's my excuse for not finishing? I didn't feel like working on it. That's as good a reason as any.
I worked on the bag though. I am now on row 7 . YEAH!!! Now before you say row 7, is that all keep in mind that I have 240 stitches on a size 2 needle and I am doing color work. 240x7 is 1680 stitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home