Sunday, June 17, 2007

blanket inspiration

I have been wondering around the internet this morning looking for some help on making granny squares and hexagons.
Purl has a great one here while I was there I came across the blanket she made. It's the babette blanket I posted a few days ago from interwieve knits. Darn that thing. The more I see it the more I want to make it.
Inspiration for the babette blanket from flicker.

My ripple blanket is almost done. It's actually long enough now but because I bought more yarn to get it this far I want to go ahead and use as much of it up as I can so I'm making it a little longer then I originally planned. That's good though, because my husband is almost a foot taller then me and even my kid is now a little taller then me so I should make it more their lengh rather then mine. Then I have to weave in all thoes ends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Very cute! I still cant' grasp doing a blanket now lol, too hot!!! lol

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home