Saturday, June 16, 2007

thank goodness it's the weekend

Wow I['m turning into one of thoes once a week posters. Partly it's because I'm working all the time and partly it's because Blogger is giving me problems. I can read my blog, I can read other blogs but getting to the homepage so I can post is a hit or miss kinda thing. In fact as I'm typing this I just got an error message on the screen letting me know that I am no longer connected to blogger so my post may fail. GREAT

I should probably look into another option for my blog.

Ok ,enough complaining. I am almost done with my blanket. I am going to the yarn shop today to pick up a little bit more so I can make it longer. I have been hanging out at the fitted knits KAL and am inspired to knit either the drop stitch tank or the back to school vest. I'm still working on picovoli right now though.

This weeks inspirational wed had some great knitting inspiration. Go check it out if you haven't.

My daughter is officially a high school freshman. She finished middle school this week. EEEKKK.
Where did the time go? So summer has begun in our house. She is loving her free time and I'm getting my plans ready to teach summer school.
But today I'm working on my blanket and buying more yarn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home