Sunday, June 24, 2007

sunday part 2

This is going to be the back to school vest from fitted knits in green cascade 220 and thefancy tank in allhempo6 in pumpkin. I need to wind the other 2 skeins of hemp.


And look how great this is. I just figured out how to make the squares for Babette ( interwieve
s 06) I'm using some cotton yarn to practice with but I think it's turning out pretty good. There are some errors in my square but I'm still learning so it's ok.
And TA DA the ripple with all it's dangly ends. That's G my by babay girl holding this thing up for me. ( My baby girl is starting high school in the fall and is
5 foot 5 Where did the time go.
And another view of it laying on the table.



2 Comments:

Blogger Toya said...

your ripple blanket came out fantastic

2:57 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

That is a LOT of ripple! You might inspire me to pick mine up! LOL Love the square too!

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home