Sunday, June 24, 2007

sundays

I don't think I mentioned that I finished wool ripple balnket last week. I'll I have left is to finish weaving in the ends. I'm so excited to have a project so close to being done! I have a good portion of picovoli done as well. It's a top down sweater and I'm just about half way through the bust. I haven't decided what will be next. Summer school starts on Monday and I spent the last couple days setting up my classroom. I won't have much free time for the next 5 weeks.

I did finially make a granny square thanks to the purl bee site I mentioned in the last post. I thought I was all set to start Babette untill I read the directiones. Thoes squares are totally different from the traditional ones. So I'm back to practicing again. I may go back to trying to make hexagons instead of taking on the babette.

I wound my hemp yarn for the tank I want to make so I may start that after I finish picovoli. I should make green gable but I'm not feeling it right now. I think it's the yarn I picked it's too blah a color I should send it back and pick a different color.

Hope all is well with everyone. I'm off to enjoy my last day of freedom before summer school starts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home