Sunday, July 01, 2007

Birthdays

June 30th, Yesterday, was my birthday. So I did what I wanted to.

My family took me to eat and one of my favorite places for lunch. We went to Target and did a little shopping. Then to borders to buy some books.

I sat in the sun and read my new Knit scene magazine.

I had cake and ice cream for dinner. My daughter made the cake.

I spent the evening practising making granny squares.

Today I have to catch up on all the work I didn't do yesterday but that's ok because yesterday was a very nice day.

I'd like to buy a new camera with my birthday money. I have a crummy digital right now. I have a very nice film camera but I've pretty much been lured to the digital world. Any suggestions? I have a kodak print deck so I'm probably stuck with Kodak because of that.
I've seen some really nice Cannons out there. Any good Kodaks?

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

12:51 PM  
Blogger stacysews said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I'm glad to hear you had such a great day.
-stacysews

2:14 PM  
Blogger Sharon Sews said...

Happy belated birthday! Sounds like a fun and relaxing day. Sorry, can't help with the camera as I use a Nikon.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home