Monday, July 02, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!! Day two


Apparently my birthday turned into a two day event. Makes up for all thoes times when my birthday sucked. This was a great birthday My husband washed my car on sunday. Very exciting. Then I got a new camera. YEA!!!! To bad I can't take a picture of my new camera with my totally cool new camera. I'm so excited and so is G because I gave her the old one.. I got a Nikon D40. and I already picked out a new lens I want for it. Sounds like a good christmas present idea, don't you think. I'm really excited. I have a really crummy digital camera because I was seriously fighting this whole digital thing. I wasn't going to give up my really nice film cameras but well. I was wrong and digital is the way to go. So as soon as I have time to play all have new photos.





2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

GREAT GIFT!!! Enjoy it!

3:44 AM  
Blogger Toya said...

so cool, that is like the perfect gift,, lol

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home