Sunday, July 08, 2007

Hexagon madness

I have been working on my hexagons this weekend. I tought it would go faster if I did a bunch of centers as once then all the next round and then the next etc. That way I wouldn't have to keep looking back at the pattern to see where I was. This did make it really fast I made 30 something centers in no time. Then I moved on to the 2nd round and did almost all of them befoer I got bored and decided to do some of the round 3's then I got curous and wanted to see "what will this block look like with it's round 4" So before I knew it I had all these blocks in various stages.
What a mess. And look at all thoes threads to weave in. I'd better take sometime to sort them out into piles. I also feel the need to do some sewing so I'll probably put these aside for a little while and switch to sewing. But first some organization is needed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Very cute! I'm organizing my stuff today...ugh. lol

2:26 PM  
Blogger librarylass said...

I love your hexagons! I'm also making granny hexes and its nice to know I'm not the only one!

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home