Thursday, November 27, 2008

happy Thanksgiving


So I have a dilemma. I was going to start Vivian, using this grey Rio.
That one skien is totally a different dye lot so I'll have to be tricky and sneek it in or pray that I don't need it.

















But!! Then my yarn for Sylvi came in the mail while I was at work yesterday. Look at all that red happiness. This is going to be a big project. I feel like if I start it I will need to work only on this and nothing else. ( except the two Christmas presents I'm working on).
But I love this and the red yarn is a perfect color.






I wasn't able to finish Sweet pea because I ran out of yarn. I am waiting for another skien of this malibrigo to come so I can finish half a sleeve and do the collar.
Here is the body of the sweater on Ginna. It needs buttons of course.
It's not at all boxy like it looks in the pattern. I only spent 4 evenings knitting it. It went super fast.





















I can't decide, Sylvi or Vivian too much stress, maybe I'll go work on a hat instead.

























1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Both sweaters are fabulous, but I vote for Sylvi in that gorgeous red!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home