Sunday, December 14, 2008

finished stuff

I finished sweet pea and finally had the time to sew on the buttons. Ginna was nice enough to model both the jacket and the new felted hat.
The hat was a fast fast knit. It is the felted bucket hat from chic knits. I used patons classic wool in a heathered grey. It's slighlyt damp in this picture and my head is smaller then Gins so it fits me a bit better then it does her but I think it's really cute.
The jacket, you can see in this picture is not nearly as boxy as it looks on the site. Mine came out more fitted. It could be that the model has on a much larger size and I made a smaller size. I also changed the way it overlapps in the front. As usually the yarn. malabrigo, is fantastic, super squishy and cozy.




Next on the needles? I have Sylvi started and the textured tweed cardigan needs to be rescued from the bag I stuffed it in. I also feel the need to make some small quick items.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lupie said...

I love both the hat and the sweater. The colors are beautiful!

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home