Wednesday, December 17, 2008

H is for Heroine and Hat


After the knitting was complete and before the trip to the washing machine a picture was taken. Keep in mind it was a dark and rainy night , and the model was ready for bed. so taking a great picture wasn't going to happen.







After the washing machine trip I left it laying on the dryer for a few days, then decided to pin back the flaps and see how it looks.











I had an urge to knit another hat. It took about 2 hours. It's for the man. The hat he wears most often is looking a little shabby, stretched out and worn thin. I was afraid he might tell someone I made it. How embarrasing. Don't get me wrong it was a great hat when It was new but he has worn it for years and now it's really sad. It's time for a new one. This one is made with lion brands thick and quick in charcoal. He likes his hats plain, really, really, plain.
The yarn in the background is for another hat, but this one is for me. I'm using a crazy aunt purl pattern. I'll share more when I'm done.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home